Sunday, June 21, 2009

Slow & Steady...

It's almost time for me to officially launch Spindipity! - The Store. Need to make a banner, come up with a caption, dye more fiber, make more stuff. Just little stuff. I did manage to dye a pound of wool yesterday and I'm really pleased with the results. I'm at that point where I've done the fun stuff. Now I need to switch gears and do stuff that... well... stuff that scares me. Use colors that I'm normally not comfortable with. But it needs to be unique... cool... buyable. I haven't quite made up my mind, but I can tell you that brown will be a common theme. And, considering my love for color, there will be a mix of mundane and gregarious colors. I just hope it works out. Neh... if not, I'll just put it on sale. Take a look to the left of the screen. Big picture of purple and green Top... that is Monkey Town. Isn't it great?! Monkey River is located in southern Belize, near Punta Gorda. A few of the locals refer to the area as Monkey Town. The rich, bright colors remind me of that area. Lush tropical vegetation abounds. Love the area, love the colors. Stroll over to my Etsy shop... Spindipity.etsy.com. If inclined, feel free to purchase something. I won't mind a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment